-->

Olga 24 years from Belarus

Olga 24 years from Belarus

Olga 24 years from Belarus

Looking for marriage from a man who sports a handsome estimated responsibility I do not mind traveling abroad

free online dating sites

free online dating sites

free online dating sites


Olga love travel and sports beautiful beautiful and her body also romantic

Can now correspondent

إكتب تفاصيل عنك فى التعليقات لكى يتم التواصل معك من صاحب الطلب

  1. مرحبا كيف حالك أنا رجل صادق ونزيه. لدي موقف إيجابي في الحياة وأنا شخص رومانسي جدا. وأنا أعلم ذلك أريد أن أغير حياتي وحلمي هو إنشاء أسرة جيدة مع المرأة الحبيبة. أنا شخص موثوق وخطيرة. أنا مهتم في العديد من الأمور وأنا ودائما على استعداد لتعلم شيء جديد، أن تفعل شيئا مختلفا. أستطيع أن أقول هذا وأنا شخص نشط والعمل الدؤوب. أنا دائما العثور على أشياء يمكن القيام به في الحياة. لدي القيم العائلية القوية وأحلم الحياة الأسرية، حول الاطفال وحول المرأة الحبيبة في حياتي. أنا رجل الحسية وحساسة، أفتقد والحب والعاطفة في حياتي. للأسف أنا لا تخرج في كثير من الأحيان للغاية، لأن الحياة مشغولة معظم أصدقائي والأسر لديها. لذلك، أستطيع أن أقول هذا وأنا شخص نشط ومفتوح وإيجابي. أنا مهتم في العديد من الأمور وأنا لست خائفا ولتغيير حياتي! لدي حلم أن يلتقي امرأة جيدة وموثوق بها، امرأة جادة، الذي يحب الحياة، والذين مفتوح والنوع، الذي يريد أن علاقة جدية مع رجل واحد فقط، والذي يريد أن نعطي الحب والرعاية و وسائل الاعلام لشخص خاص. أريد أن أكون مع امرأة واثقة و: لديه حس الدعابة، ومن جانبي أنا سوف أبذل كل شيء أن يشعر امرأة سعيدة وعظيمة معي. وأعتقد أن التزام كبير جدا في العلاقة، وأنا على استعداد للالتزام وهذا هو السبب في أنني أريد أن تجد امرأة من لديه موقف مماثل في الحياة وفي العلاقة.

    ردحذف
  2. أحمد من موريتانيا5 أكتوبر 2016 في 9:23 ص

    0022236112811
    الواتس آب 0022790325560

    ردحذف
  3. elayed name is Mr. Live-old in Egypt 32 years I want to marry you please follow me 00201229349239 speak to WhatsApp

    ردحذف
  4. If you want a m'en am hère conecting me in vibre : Nabil kia

    ردحذف
  5. hello i am from syria i live in sweden , if you like write to me please ,thank you and have a good day.

    ردحذف
  6. hello how r u doing today im looking for seiruos relation with all respict can we talk .................... u welcome also take my email volvohams@yahoo.com or give me u r email to contact thk u take care bey

    ردحذف

  7. hello im mahmoud said from egypt my aeg 35 im leving in alexsndrea citey I duvorice Egyptian girl from the marriage of 5 years and has a son named Muhannad live with it and I live single I will be the happiest person in the world already and I wish to marry you because I Said your words and your sense Pei you are already trying to find a good love affectionate ideal I hope to guide us in everything we wish Alllh you adid me in fucebook Abo Mohand Almaslmey have anic day
    00201094844404

    ردحذف

  8. hello im mahmoud said from egypt my aeg 35 im leving in alexsndrea citey I duvorice Egyptian girl from the marriage of 5 years and has a son named Muhannad live with it and I live single I will be the happiest person in the world already and I wish to marry you because I Said your words and your sense Pei you are already trying to find a good love affectionate ideal I hope to guide us in everything we wish Alllh you adid me in fucebook Abo Mohand Almaslmey have anic day
    00201094844404

    ردحذف
  9. am Yasser from Egypt, .22 years old .Length 179 cm .Coach ParkourI , I want to go to Russiai emil yasermohamed285@gmail.com

    ردحذف

قدم طلب زواج الآن للتواصل معك